Simple! BEST Poker Hand Wins!
Best 5 Card Hand of your 7 Cards.
You can have as many entrants on a Dinghy as you want…Be Safe! Make sure your dinghy has all the safety items required. Request a Vessel Safety Check from the Power Squadron.
- Gary LeVine will handle the Registration (847) 276-1273. email@example.com
- Entrants must go to these locations by dinghy (you can’t walk the piers and collect).
- All of the destinations will be in Waukegan Harbors’
South Harbor (Floating Piers).
- Poker Run will be Saturday May 30, 2015.
- Starting at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm in the South Harbor.
- Pull up to the transom of that boat and give the owner his Destination Card.
- (Each Destination Card will have the Boat Name & Picture of that Boat).
- The Boat Owner will then give you a sealed envelope with a Poker Card inside.
~ DO NOT OPEN IT! ~
- Then get last Card at Green Town Tavern Between 5:00 pm-6:00 pm and then stay for prizes and raffle!
- You MUST Collect ALL 7 Cards to be eligible!
- Then look for Gary LeVine in Green Town Tavern and give him all 7 of your SEALEDEnvelopes.
- Gary will open up the sealed envelopes and will check for the BEST Poker Hands.
- Cash Prize will be based on # of Entrants.
- Prizes to be handed out at The Green Town Tavern Saturday night May 30, 2015.
- Example: $600 Collected (1st Place $150, 2nd $100, 3rd $50). The rest goes to Waukegan Main Street
- In case of tie (Highly Unlikely)…The Prize money for 1st & 2nd will be combined and then split.
Presented by Waukegan Main Street, Waukegan Yacht Club, and Anchorage Yacht Club.